Saturday, July 21, 2007

Singapore and Suchi

It has been a pretty long time! Looks like no one visited the blog. The initial enthusiasm is missing; guess that was to be expected.

Btw, I went to Singapore on an official trip in June. My company took part in CommunicAsia 2007.

I stayed at Suchi's place for a day. It was great catching up with her. She has a very lovely house and a lovelier (if such a word exists) family. Manu and Suchi make a good host. Soha is a darling. But Poor Thing was running fever. Manu and I went to Clark Quay in the evening. We had a bungee ride (not sure if that is the right word). It's reverse bungee, actually. There is this three seater which is, on two ends, attached to a chain. As the machine starts and the seat is thrown up in the sky. In couple of few seconds, you are up some couple of hundred feet. Such an adrenaline rush! The worst is yet to come. As the seater comes down, it drops with you facing the ground. Free fall! Gosh, if my bladder was full, I would have pissed in my pants.

It was such a fun. Hey Suchi, thank Manu for encouraging me to be adventurous.

Then, he showed me Hooter's place. Sexy, but not sexy enough.

Then again on Manu's insistence, I went to Sentosa Island. Good fun.

Suchi thanks for packing stuff for that travel, felt like home.

I AM TOUCHED. You know what I mean? ;)

No comments: